As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. hua xian zi #ad
French Provence Lavender,Very Fragrant Bees Lavender,Perennial winterhardy Perennial 10000 Seeds #adhua xian zi #ad
- They are easy to reproduce and have a high germination rate. It is very beautiful! the blue-purple inflorescence is very beautiful. We sell 100% real seeds. 3. Lavender can not only be planted in the ground, we also use potted plants It has high ornamental value.
The planted lavender can also be used to make tea and make sachets, which is perfect. 2. Their purple flowers are also my favorite. 5. 1. Lavender can help improve the growth of vegetable plants, because it can attract some beneficial insects, such as bees and butterflies, lavender can also drive away mosquitoes and flies.4
4. It is a plant that blooms on the stem. The plant planted in our garden is the most resistant to cold. Plant lavender in the balcony and yard, and repel those undesirable pests. 95-100% germination rate plant heIGHT: 18 - 24".
2. Seeds Of Strength #ad
Perennial winterhardy Perennial, 500 Pcs French Provence Lavender Seeds #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- Sunlight: Full sun. Zones: 8-11. The fleshly leaves are more fragrant, with an intoxicating rosemary-like scent. French lavender Lavandula stoechas flowers from May to Sept. Bloom time: Early summer to fall.
3. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
French Lavender Seeds Lavandula stoechas Packet of 20 Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Offering 20+ french lavender seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope.
4. Generic #ad
Lavandula Dentata Seeds French Lavender Drought Tolerant Fragrant Flowers Ornamental Plant in Gardens Landscapes Outdoor 20Pcs Flower Seeds by YEGAOL Garden #adGeneric #ad
- Prepare: fill a seedling tray or a small pot with a well-draining potting mix. You can cover the tray or pot with a clear plastic wrap or a lid to help retain moisture.
Make sure the potting mix is slightly moist but not wet. Once the seedlings have emerged, remove the plastic wrap or lid and place the tray or pot under a grow light or in a bright, sunny location. Do not cover the seeds with soil as they require light to germinate.
The ideal temperature for germination is between 65°F and 75°F. Light: place the tray or pot in a warm, bright location, such as near a sunny window. Sow: sow the lavandula dentata seeds on the surface of the potting mix and gently press them down. Germination: germination should occur within 14 to 21 days. Water: mist the surface of the potting mix with water to keep it moist.
|Manufacturer||Fine Garden #ad|
5. RDR Seeds #ad
English Lavender Vera Herb Seeds in Premium Packaging by RDR Seeds, 600+ Lavender Seeds for Planting, Heirloom Non-GMO USA Grown #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Plant 12-18" apart and expect to grow up to 30 inches tall. Attracts birds, bees, butterflies, and the gazes of your neighbors. Produces beautiful purple fragrant flowers with a variety of uses.
Looking at any lavender seed reviews will show how important it is to follow these steps, so please give your seeds the attention they need to germinate. For advanced gardeners only! lavender is difficult to grow because it requires a period of cold stratification to break dormancy and germination is slow, taking 2 weeks to over a month, which sometimes leads people to ignore the seeds and results in failed germination.
Then plant just below soil surface in a warm spot 70 degrees is ideal with well drained soil and full sun. To aid germination mix seeds with sterile soil, sand, or vermiculite and refrigerate for 42 days 6 weeks.
6. Gardeners Basics #ad
English Lavender Seeds for Planting Indoors and Outdoors, Lavendula Flower Seeds are A Beautiful Shade of Purple Perennial Great for Pollinators and Herbal Tea Gardens by Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Attract pollinators - Bring pollinators into your fruit, vegetable and flower garden with these lavendula seeds. Herbal tea garden - This will be a great addition to your herbal tea garden.
Each heirloom flowers seeds packet contains at least 200mg of seeds. Packets - each lavender seeds packet is printed on water resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included.
Gorgeous - who doesn't love a bright, happy flower bed of lavender flowers? The smell is intoxicating too. Perennial - beautiful perennial flower that will grace your garden with beauty year after year.
7. ANGRYANT #ad
Suitable for Indoors and Outdoors, Non-GMO, English Lavender Seeds for Planting Medicinal Herb Garden, 100% USA Grown, Easy to Grow Perennial Violet-Purple Flowers, 1,200 Heirloom, Untreated Seeds #adANGRYANT #ad
- These bulk seeds have been grown and hand-packed in the USA. It's such a blessing to obtain such a nice and clean seed mix. Easy to grow - you may effectively plant fragrant lavender using the directions we provide on the back of the package.
Wide use - dried and fresh lavender have tons of advantages for the body and soul. Furthermore, seed cultivation is quite simple, and it can be a fun hobby for a whole family.
It is also often used in decor, cooking, supplement, as an aromatherapy agent, soap making, in bath salts and essential oils, and even in medicine. Purely natural - this product is non gmo, untreated, non hybrid, and chemical-free.
Attract pollinators - butterflies, and hummingbirds are attracted to fragrant, bees, purple-colored blossoms. Enhance your vivid patio or collect flowers to make lovely bouquets. Bright patio - sow the seeds indoors on a windowsill, garden bed, field, sidewalk, balcony, or outdoors in a garden area to make an eye-catching border, or meadow with bright English Lavender seeds.
8. Created By Nature #ad
Attracts Pollinators, Over 3,000 Premium Seeds, English Lavender Flower Seeds for Planting, Non GMO #adCreated By Nature #ad
- If you experience any problems at all, our friendly U. S based customer service team will be happy to help. Promise of satisfaction: we are confident our seed mix will produce plentiful flowers, which is why we offer all our valued customers a promise of 100% satisfaction.
Produced in the usa: created by nature seeds are harvested in the USA, bringing you high-quality products that yield consistent flowers. Our seeds are packaged in a kraft stand up pouch with zipper, allowing for seeds to be saved for future use.
Our packets come with 2-4 times the amount of seeds compared to others. Perfect for edging paths or as a low hedge. With a subtle purple-green coloring, the flowers emit a wonderful, sweet fragrance. You will find planting instructions to help get you started. What you get: high quality seeds harvested in the USA.
9. Findlavender #ad
4" Size Pot, L+ Lavender French Provence Very Fragrant Blue Flowers, 4 Live Plants #adFindlavender #ad
- Lavender is commonly used for anxiety, stress, and insomnia. Proper name: lavandula x intermedia 'Provence' - Very Fragrant - Blue Flowers Lavender. Lavender oil can be used to soothe aching muscles and joints, reduce anxiety and stress, and to induce sleep.
Great for lavender bundles - Great for sachets, Great for dried bundles, great for lavender oil. Grown in wa state - deer resistant - attract Butterflies - Bee Friendly - Rabbit Resistant - Fragrant Flower / Foliage.
|Warranty||We will replace yout plants if for some reason you are not completely stasfied with our products.|
10. Green Promise Farms #ad
1, Size Container, lavender flowers, Lavandula X intermedia 'Provence' Lavender Perennial #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- For best results, plant in usda zone:5-8 - Mature size: 2-3ft H x 2-3ft W. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Plant is delivered in a #1 size Container. Deer Resistant. This beautiful plant is known for its pleasant smell.